Friday, July 7, 2017

Home ownership is still viewed in our country as something that all Australians should and, in fact, must aspire to. And for some of us when we do the maths it may still make great financial sense.

The advantages of renting over home ownership A few years ago I conducted some research for a book I was writing and was surprised to discover that the top two things we want from our money are freedom and options. The reason I was surprised is because I expected 'owning my own home' would top the list but it seems while that's important (it was number three), above that sat the freedom to have options. [ 916 more words ] http://ift.tt/2tQpc2X

The advantages of renting over home ownership A few years ago I conducted some research for a book I was writing and was surprised to discover that the top two things we want from our money are fre…

No comments: