Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Northlakes Landlord and Vendor Five Star Review

#five #star #landlord 爱你的#vendor #热播的An Excellent Family Business
As a landlord I have had Linda and Carlos manage my investment properties since 2003. The fact that I have stayed with them so long is testimony to the great service they have provided me over this 19 year period. During the recent sale of my property at North Lakes the service and support both Linda and Carlos provided me was typical of the high standard I was use to - achieving an excellent sales result in the process. I have found both Linda and Carlos to be honest, straight talking with a high degree of integrity which are traits very rarely found with realestate agents I have dealt with in the past. Due to my long association with Linda and Carlos I have found that I am treated more like an extended family member than a client and I feel privileged to be associated with them. https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/real-estate-agent/linda-debello/reviews/7-samson-street-north-lakes-ab1y75






No comments: